Please take a minute to put this musical event on your weekend calendar. Phil Brown and friends will be performing the music of Epiphany's own Phil Brown this coming Sunday, April 23, at 3pm at Epiphany. Enjoy.

Comments

04/28/2017 3:57pm

Comment deleted

05/09/2017 4:32am

I have never visited your church. I am a Christian. I am a Christian because I share the same faith with my church. I am inviting you to attend our bible studies on your free time. I am sure you won't regret it. It is worth the effort. Just reply to this comment if you are interested.

Since you have announced that Phil Brown will be performing on this musical event, I will really make an effort to be there and support the event. We all know that Phil and friends are just people who are simply talented and have been using this gift in a good way. Their voices are just so angelic to hear and I would love to see them perform live! I will block off this schedule as early as now!

I'm so grateful that God has allowed His heart for people to translate through music, to impact the lives of so many, just like a loving Father would. For me, music has been, in a sense, my religion, and it is what brings me closest to God or truth or whatever you want to call it. Searching for music is like searching for God. They're very similar. There's an effort to reclaim the unmentionable, the unsayable, the unseeable, the unspeakable, all those things, comes into being a composer and to writing music and to searching for notes and pieces of musical information that don't exist. I like to listen to Christian Songs.

marissa
08/30/2017 9:45am

cutie!

08/30/2017 9:47am

I am looking forward to attend this musical event. I've always wanted to be a professional musician. I've always been inclined with music. I love playing instruments from Piano to guitar and etc. How I wish I was enrolled on a music lession when I was still a child. I guess I am too old to start training.

05/18/2017 9:10am

I've missed this one. I hope you would held some more in future!

08/30/2017 5:20am

Maybe some people will think twice on this issue...

09/13/2017 9:36am