Opportunities to Give
- Time and Talent – talk to the chairperson of a committee that interests you. If you need contact information, email Pastor or email@example.com.
- Thrivent Financial has a choice to direct funds to the charity of their choice, including Epiphany. Go to to make your choice.
- Thrivent Financial supports Action Teams that raise funds to help unmet needs in our community. Apply to lead a volunteer team in a fundraiser, service activity or educational event and access tools and resources to mobilize your passion.
Methods of financial support now include:
- Check or cash with or without an envelope. If you wish to have your gift designated to a specific purpose, please indicate on the memo line of your check or envelope.
- ACH for monthly or bi-weekly transfers from your bank account to the church. Contact Lynn Smith for information.
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD’s) from IRA’s and other forms of planned giving.
- Give+ portal from Vanco a giving platform that provides the opportunity to give:
- Online via Vanco's online portal
- Give+ Mobile app that is free to download and can be personalized.
All Give+ methods allow you to:
- Set up one-time or recurring donations.
- Use debit or credit cards.
- Donate to the General Fund or other special activities of the church.
- Choose to cover the card processing fees to ensure your full donation is used for the mission and ministry of church.
If you wish to designate a specific cause or fund, here are several of the choices to consider.
External Continuing Resolutions
- ELCA Global Missions
- Good Samaritan Ministries: Souperbowl Sunday
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois: Easter Baskets, School Supplies, Prisoner and Family Ministry
- Seminary Support: Lutheran School of Theology Chicago and Warburg Theological Seminary
- ELCA World Hunger, Lutheran Disaster Relief
- Newman Center Thanksgivings
- Epiphany Care Team
- Youth Activities
- Easter Lilies and/or Poinsettias
- If this is in honor or memory of a loved one, please indicate their name.